When do I need a zoning permit?
Some projects require a zoning and building permit. These projects are: new and remodel construction, accessory buildings, decks and a permanent swimming pool. The projects that require a zoning permit are: signs, fences, conditional use and variance requests. all of these permits go before the Village Administrator for approval. If you have any questions please call 920-582-4381.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a zoning permit?