Lake Winneconne Park Barn
Subfacility of Lake Winneconne Park
2019 and 2020 Prices Per Day is $250.00 for Village Residents - $500.00 for Non-residents. Special pricing available for 3-day weekends. Call 920-582-4381 for more information.
- ADA Accessible
- Beach and Swimming (optional)
- Beer Hut
- Electric Outlets (inside)
- Gazebo (By special request) (optional)
- Playground (optional)
- Tables for Serving
- 18 eight foot tables
- 150 folding chairs
- 2 Twelve Foot Service Tables
- Ceiling Fans and 2 Floor Fans
- A Stage
- Interior Electrical Outlets
- 6 Garbage Cans
- No Restrooms (Restrooms are located across the parking lot.)
- No Running Water
- Dimensions of the interior of the barn are approximately 65 feet by 35 feet (approximately 2275 Square Feet)
- Beer Hut is a small structure behind the barn with folding sides to allow serving around the entire perimeter.The Beer Hut has interior electrical outlets.
- Located near playground equipment and the public beach (no life guard on duty)
To reserve a park shelter you need to complete the Park Facilities Use Permit Form and the Special Event Permit Application.
For "Events Only" that do not need the use of a shelter but want to use the park, such as corporate training sessions, fishing tournaments, baseball tournaments and marathons you will need to complete the Special Event Permit Application. This form needs to be approved before you can proceed with your event. Please submit this form at least 2 months before the event.
All the necessary forms need to be returned to the Village Office with your payment before we can reserve the date.
Note - there are no refunds for cancellations.